About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: North West England
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Monday, March 13, 2023
About this role: Project Assistant, HCA Gaslift
- Are you Looking for your next career opportunity? Do you have 5 + years’ experience? This could be the role for you! Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Project Assistant HCA Gaslift to work within one of their Project Teams;
- Start date: 1st February 2023;
- Contract length: December 2024;
- Contract type: Onshore;
- Location: Denmark.
Your Responsibilities Include but are not Limited to:
- The key purpose of this position is to support the project team with ad hoc administrative tasks that are key to the project’s success;
- The tasks will typically be linked to the project controls, reporting and performance management;
- Provide general assistance, follow-up and ad-hoc support to the project team;
- Assist with the preparation and execution of the HCA Gaslift project Handle contracts, design documentation, authorities and government document approvals;
- Participate in meetings and preparation of Minutes of Meetings, Action tracker etc;
- Participate in preparation of tender material and subsequent tender evaluations, clarification meetings etc;
- Extract and compile economic status reports from SAP.
What you need to bring:
Are you a Good Fit for This Role:
- Excellent communication skills and service minded approach;
- Professional experience (in years): Minimum 5 years;
- skilled IT user of commercial and company software such as MS Office and preferable SAP and PIMS Preferable a technical or commercial degree;
- An understanding of project management and project control techniques, preferably experienced with working on offshore oil and gas project.
- This contract offers a competitive rate.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester