About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 80
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Sunday, April 16, 2023
About this role: Project Advisor - Mining - FIFO 8:6
On behalf of our tier 1 mining client, Brunel are currently seeking an experienced Project Advisor with Electrical Supervisory experience to join the team in the Pilbara on an 8:6 FIFO roster.
The successful candidate will provide site support and updates to Project Leads to ensure Project safety, schedule, and quality are met.
- Ensure Project safety, schedule, and quality by providing site support and updates to Project Leads.
- Coach and mentor contracting partners in company systems and processes.
- Organize site project works and collaborate with area owners and stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with the company Contractor Management System (CMS).
- Review project documentation regularly.
- Investigate all incidents and implement actions accordingly.
- Undertake quality Leadership in the Field interactions.
- Assess and report on project deliverables.
- Collaborate with Project Leads through all phases of the project lifecycle.
What you need to bring:
Preferred Background / Industry Experience:
- Have worked in a multi-disciplinary and diverse team.
- Have experience in the expectations required for Project delivery.
- Have a sound understanding of Health, Safety, and Environment.
- Understand what is meant by Quality assurance and how to achieve it.
- Have coached, mentored, or supervised a team.
- Strong people skills with the ability to work effectively with Contractors.
- Effective communication and influencing skills.
- Good understanding of Project Management principles.
- Able to adapt to changing environments.
- Skilled in conflict resolution.
- Able to establish and maintain positive relationships.
- Reasonable understanding of P6 and Microsoft project schedules.
- Skilled in problem-solving complex situations.
- Understanding of Project management with experience in delivery.
- Competent in Microsoft office skills, especially in Word and Excel.
- Everyday respect.
- Strong communication skills.
- Full Australian Working Rights
- Ability to pass full medical screening
- National Police Clearance
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Advisor to join a dynamic team and work on a range of challenging projects. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a salary of 75-80/hour + super on all hours.
- FIFO 8:6 Roster in the Pilbara.
- 12 month contract with possibility of extension
- Weekly pay
- Access to Brunel Employee Benefits
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jasmine Wille is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth