About this job
- Market: Services
- Industry: IT & Telecom
- Area of expertise: Architecture & Design
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, March 11, 2023
About this role: Program Architect
Brunel are partnered with with one of the largest Iron Ore Miners in the world to deliver the best work opportunities for Senior-Principal level Solution Architect to work on a contract basis across a specific program of work.Brunel are a specialist consultancy providing ICT & Technical staff to the mining, energy, infrastructure and life sciences industries. Choosing Brunel opens the door to increased exposure across your industry and the security of having multiple clients to work with following your initial assignment.
As the program architect with our client you will be responsible for the design, implementation and delivery of solution design in a complex environment with the support of multiple discipline specific architects.
The business needs someone with the technical ability to provide both detailed and high level solution design across applications, data platforms and infrastructure.
There are currently senior architects in each stream to act as SME's for their area of expertise, this role is about viewing the program holistically and engaging with senior executives that are both technical and non-technical.
What you need to bring:
To be successful as the program architect, it is key that you have the following:
- Thorough understanding and experience of solution architecture methodologies in complicated technology environments.
- Experience in agile solution architecture and the ability to work around it's unique challenges.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to communicate effectively with senior executives and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong leadership qualities to aid in uniting the current team of architects towards common outcomes and goals.
- SME level architecture experience that allows for complex solution design.
Your initial contract will be for 12 months, with review to extend at the end of the initial period.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Daniel Vincan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia ICT