About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Nordjylland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Sunday, March 12, 2023
About this role: Production Methods Engineering Services
Have you got over 10 + years’ experience working in the field of structural designs with 2 years being in a leading position? Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has an exciting contract opportunity for a highly skilled Production Methods Engineer to work within one of their Project Teams – immediate start.
- Responsible for delivering Operational support to the offshore site and the Operations Readiness team;
- Maintain the highest level of occupational safety by complying with company policy;
- Provides input to SIMOPS dossiers, standing instructions, Derogation Requests, P&ID Line Marketing Up, Isolation Plans, Flushing Procedures, Inserting Procedure, Operating Procedures;
- Lead production related initiatives;
- Contribute to the work pack issued by other disciplines (e.g. Maintenance, inspection, start up);
- Provide assistance to offshore as required;
- Develop training and implementation support for new procedures;
- Support the DGS and Integrity Management;
- Provide support to the Derogation process;
- Ensure compliance with Cow requirements;
- Conduct site visits as and when required.
What you need to bring:
- 10 + years’ experience in Oil & Gas, with exposure to Production and Maintenance;
- Good IT technical skills, easy adaptable to digitalisation processes;
- Good troubleshooting skills, working in structured approach to solve technical problems;
- Good analytical skills and must be able to keep overview of many activities simultaneously;
- OPERCAP certificate equivalent.
This contract is based in Denmark and offers a competitive rate
with the potential of lasting 18 months in duration.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester