About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Renewable Energy
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- Hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, December 3, 2023
About this role: Procurement Manager Solar.
We’re hiring Procurement Manager - Solar for one of our Leading MNC to join their growing team. This position is based out in Mumbai.
- Position: Procurement Manager Solar;
- YOE: 3 to 5 Years;
- Contract: Permanent Role;
- Location: Mumbai.
What you need to bring:
- Minimum bachelor's in engineering;
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience restricted to solar or electrical infrastructure;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Techno-commercial personnel.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Shruti Darji is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai