About this job
- Market: Infrastructure
- Industry: Building & Construction
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- Hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, December 2, 2023
About this role: Procurement Engineer – C&I
We’re hiring Procurement Engineer – C&I for one of our Leading MNC to join their growing team. This position is based out in Mumbai.
- Position: Procurement Engineer – C&I;
- YOE: 7 to 15 years;
- Contract: Permanent Role;
- Location: Mumbai.
What you need to bring:
- Experience in procurement of:
- Control valves, Transmitters, Automated valves, PLC Panels;
- Oil pumping unit skid and furnace oil skid assemblies;
- Manual & Motorized valves (Ball, Gate, Globe, check, Butterfly type), Strainers;
- SWAS, CEMS, MCC, VFD panels;
- Power cylinders for FD/ID fan, Burner etc. applications;
- Flow elements such as orifice, flow nozzles, Venturi, Pitot Tubes;
- Temp elements such as RTD / Thermocouples;
- Pressure Gauges, Temperature Gauges, Level gauges, Level switches and Vibration Sensors;
- Procurement of Flame scanners, Flame arrestors & HEA igniters;
- Instrument fittings, Illumination fittings, Lighting panels, Transformers;
- Cables, Cable trays, Junction boxes;
- Pre-bidding stage inputs to marketing / estimation group;
- Supply Chain Management & Procurement:
- Preparation of requisitions for quotation;
- Negotiation and selection of vendor based on technical and commercial grounds and approved vendor list;
- Scope of supply, warranty, performance bank guarantee;
- Study and finalize commercial terms like payment terms, price basis and liquidated damages;
- Material planning (Purchase order release, planning for procurement, monitoring schedules for production, co-ordination with engineering & quality control so as to ensure timely delivery of components at Site;
- Obtain other technical documents like General assembly drawings, datasheets.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sheetal Gurav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai