About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Operations & Maintenance
- Location: Pilbara
What is required?
- Hours per week: 84
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Friday, April 28, 2023
About this role: Process Operator
We are searching for Process Operators as on behalf of one of Western Australia's Tier One mining companies. This is a great opportunity to join a strong team of Process Operators who will assist in your development and training to become the best you can be. There are both 2:1 and 2:2 roster positions available across multiple sites in the Pilbara.
As Process Operator, your daily tasks will include:
- Participate in training programs for safety and emergency procedures for job.
- Coordinate with operator and ensure efficient process performance without any back up.
- Monitor all quality disputes, resolve all issues, and escalate it if required.
- Monitor all product defect information and inform superior to resolve all issues on same.
- Maintain records of all important documents, equipment’s, and logbooks.
- Administer all process and equipment’s and ensure specifications to batch record and make appropriate modification to same.
- Assist all customers, ensure adherence to timeframe, and maintain quality for all projects.
- Monitor all process and ensure work according to all safety measures in organization.
- Perform safety audits, analyze same and provide training for all safety processes in unit.
- Manage processes, enforce all environmental practices, and prepare reports for same.
- Develop and documents routine process operations for products.
- Manage efficient storage of all data and ensure increase in efficiency of same.
- Prepare and maintain a work schedule for work area and maintain a safe working environment
What you need to bring:
To be eligible for the role the below experience is desired:
- Wet / Dry fixed plant experience preferred
- Mobile Plant operations - experience and tickets
- System experience (SCADA, Citect or Simplicity)
- Isolation Officer experience
- SAP experience
- Remote Control operation of Balance Machines Responsibilities
Our client is one of the leading Iron-Ore producers for Australia, based in the the Pilbara Region. They have a strong set of core values that they uphold in all areas of the company. They appreciate ingenuity, hard work and enthusiasm from their team and in return, offer:
- FIFO from Perth
- 2:1 roster / 12 hr. shifts
- Superannuation paid on all hours
- Genuine temp to perm opportunities if you display the right attitude and commitment
- Brunel Benefits – salary packaging inc. options for flights ex east coast, flexible payroll options, discounted
- Gym & health membership, corporate travel benefits plus more
Anything Else?Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Paige Harding is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Projects Australia Perth