About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, March 30, 2023
About this role: Process consultant
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally;
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- Contractor shall complete the work as specified in Section 2.2 above;
- The process consultant will be dedicated for the proposed production improvement studies and the related development of the processes;
- Contractor shall retain accurate records for services carried out;
- Contractor shall prepare studies progress plans and project management milestone;
- Contractor shall develop studies monthly progress reports, performance report and final report;
- Contractor shall develop the foundation of the studies, technical consultancy and support including the strategy, structure, processes and systems and products/ scope of services;
- Contract shall present the outstanding scopes for company and propose alternative solution;
- Contractor shall prepare and present the results of the studies to company (including, but not limited to, QA/QC documentation and certification, and performance test results) on all Services carried out upon delivery to Company.
What you need to bring:
- Minimum 20 years experiences;
- Possess Master Degree in Engineering and IChemE registration;
- The range of specialty experiences for the technical consultant includes upstream design and operation expertise, with particular emphasis on separation systems.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Dhirendra Singh is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha