About this job
- Market: Services
- Industry: HR
- Area of expertise: Recruitment
- Location: BRISBANE
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Secondary School
- Closing date: Saturday, February 18, 2023
About this role: Principal Consultant - Engineering
Due to an unprecedented boom in the Australian Engineering industry coupled with Brunel’s unique world-class offering, our client portfolio is literally growing by the day.
As a result of this growth, we are now seeking a Principal Consultant to take a lead in the delivery of recruitment assignments across the engineering space across the East coast of Australia.
Our client list is as good as it gets, with agreements with global conglomerates covering Australia as well as a growing list of domestic companies operating in the space.
Brunel has put significant effort, investment and care into establishing specific supply agreements with some of the most desirable employers in the market.
You will be walking into some of the best vacancies available in Australia.
This is a 360 role where you will use your knowledge of the market, relationship building skills and network to identify and build business opportunities with key contacts across construction.
This is an opportunity to capitalize on Brunel’s extensive engineering network which encompasses global engineering consultancies through to local delivery contractors.
It will see you working on a range of exciting projects from Civil infrastructure through to major green energy projects
What you need to bring:
Relationships are at the core of every great recruitment business, and we want someone on the team who genuinely enjoys hearing stories and engaging with technical professionals.
This on top of your keen eye for detail and ability to prioritise in a sensible way will see you succeed. Your key accountabilities will be:
- Provide top quality service to key stakeholders via regular engagement and efficient sourcing.
- Build strong relationships within our existing customers by identifying new key contacts and effectively mapping organisations.
- Combine multiple sourcing strategies to deliver the best solutions possible for our clients.
Working with Brunel give you the opportunity to work with household name clients and some of the most successful organisations in modern history.Very competitive salary, low thresholds and highly desirable comms scheme.
- Access to multiple active clients and contacts within highly desirable employers.
- Quarterly office social events.
- True flexible working arrangements (open to discussion about working in even more flexibility around the right person)
- Support of a global brand with a local feel
- Mature work environment, we are looking for self motivated consultants, run the desk as if its your business, no micro management, we want a trusting relationship, results over KPI's.
Brunel is proudly an infrastructure and engineering worldwide recruitment business leaning on our global team of experts to attract the best talent.
We are a powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects.
With 100+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Life sciences, Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, Construction, Future Mobility and Mining.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Tim Chapman is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane