About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Saskatoon
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, February 2, 2023
About this role: Principal Commercial
To develop and implement business models for Potash Strategic Services specifically focused on renewable electricity solutions, ensuring development of long-term strategies consistent with business plans in a sustainable and competitive manner.
Internal Relationships Include – Jansen Outbound Logistics Sustainability and Innovation, Minerals Americas Strategic Services, VP Potash, Potash Business Functions such as Operations, Legal, Finance, Contracts & Procurement, Project Controls and other project leadership
- Develop commercial strategy and run commercial processes for renewable energy projects
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders, counterparties and external contributors
- Ensure cross-functional alignment of various areas involved in project development
- Lead reporting and governance activities for the function
- Identify and manage business risks ensuring risk management strategies are implemented in a timely manner
- Ensure all work undertaken is consistent with Corporate Requirements and Code of Conduct
What you need to bring:
- Minimum 10+ years of progressive business/commercial development experience in similar roles
- Experience in North American renewable electricity arrangements
- Long term contracts management and negotiation experience
- Experience in mining, finance, engineering considered an asset
- Proven experience in project planning and monitoring
- Strong understanding of financial evaluation methods
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills required
- Strong track record of managing Ability stakeholder relationships required
- Ability to travel domestically or international as needed
- Relevant business /engineering degree with preference for related designation or post-graduate qualification
What We Offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Leonardo Lopes is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary