About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, February 5, 2023
About this role: Pre-Commissioning & Commissioning (PC&C) System
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- Provides pre-comm/comm expertise, for planning and execution and leadership driving EPC contractor to deliver in accordance with project deliverables and execution schedule.
- Follows up preparation and supervision of pre-comm/comm scope of work by EPC contractor, supports contractor by helping to address gaps and coordination with operations and other disciplines within CPY team.
- Maintains close liaison with members of Engineering, quality, construction and operations Teams to deliver clear follow up of plans and efficient execution.
- Accountable for ensuring execution of work is technically aligned and in compliance with project objectives and specification.
- Guides EPC Contractor's pre-comm/comm activities and validating contractor, including vendors, subcontractor resources, personnel qualifications and experience; usage of appropriate tools; adherence to project objectives, requirements, specifications, and verification processes following up SHES procedures and assuring CTR/SCTR adhere to Project SHES procedures.
- Assesses and validates EPC Contractor’s procedures, progress measurement and reporting to drive assigned pre-commissioning/commissioning activities.
- Manages the discipline deliverables and field engineering in support of pre-comm/comm activities.
- Responsible for following up and assuring schedule and related milestones are achieved, provides data (rundown curves, charts, graphs) and recovery plans to address any schedule delays if any.
- Accountable for knowledge of and sharing previous lessons learned, capturing and communicating current lessons learned to support review teams and future projects.
- Review, update and amend procedures and specifications to ensure that all pre-comm/comm references are up to date and relevant.
What you need to bring:
- 10 years’ experience as a Commissioning Engineer with a broad knowledge of commissioning planning and execution experience, for LNG liquefaction facilities.
- Expertise in systemization, completions database, development of pre-comm/comm procedures
- Experienced pre-commissioning/commissioning large compressors, electrical and instrument rooms, pumps, piping systems
- Strong leadership skills, experience leading multi-discipline teams
- Experience with Smart Completions database use and set-up desirable
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sarfraz Mohammad is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai