About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Saturday, April 15, 2023
About this role: Planner/Scheduler - Mining - Perth Based
On behalf of our tier 1 mining client, Brunel are seeking a highly motivated Project Planner/Scheduler to join the Sustaining Capital team.
Reporting to the Superintendent Project Controls, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing planning and scheduling support to selected delivery teams across multiple projects. This role requires effective communication and relationship-building skills to interact with both internal and external clients at the project level.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure compliance with occupational health and safety policies and procedures.
- Manage daily project scheduling functions including schedule management, schedule change management, schedule contingency management, schedule risk management, forecast schedule estimates, schedule progress statusing, schedule contract administration, and reporting.
- Assist in managing work timeframes and priorities.
- Proactively identify and communicate areas of concern to the Superintendent Project Controls and Project Lead/Manager to avoid surprises.
- Develop and maintain a master schedule of all projects in the assigned Delivery portfolio of sustaining projects.
- Report on assigned Delivery portfolio and individual project progress.
- Collaborate with cost control, contracts, and estimating groups to ensure implications of changes are well understood.
- Provide technical support to project stakeholders.
- Provide independent assessment of project progress and forecast completion.
What you need to bring:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project controls delivery.
- Minimum of 5 years of overall professional experience.
- Relevant site construction experience and certification, diploma, or degree
- Proficiency in Primavera P6 project management and scheduling software.
- Ability to pass medical screening
- Full Australian Working Rights
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Planner/Scheduler to join a dynamic team and work on a range of challenging projects. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a salary of 65-95/hour + Super (rate dependant on experience) and a 12 month contract with possibility of extension.
- Perth-based, Monday – Friday, with regular travel to Pilbara
- 40 hour weeks
- Weekly pay
- Access to Brunel Employee Benefits
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Jasmine Wille is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth