About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Scotland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, March 13, 2023
About this role: Pipeline Engineer
Are you Looking for your next career opportunity? Do you have 2 + experience in subsea Pipeline Engineering? Our client, a High-Profile Global organisation within the Energy Sector, has an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Pipeline Engineer to work within one of their Project Teams
Start Date: ASAP
Contract length: Permanent
Contract type: Onshore
Responsibilities Include but are not Limited to:
- Pre-execute studies to support the front-end team and tenders.
- Detailed design studies to support the execution of projects.
- Post operational studies (i.e., life extensions, fitness for purpose to support the IRM business.
- Design/analysis of subsea rigid pipelines (Single pipelines, PIP etc.)
- Design/analysis of rigid tie in spools & risers.
- Review and provide assurance of the quality of all subsea rigid pipeline work subcontracted by TechnipFMC.
What you need to bring:
This job is for you if:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (Civil, Structural, Mechanical or Aeronautical).
- 2+ years' experience in subsea pipeline engineering.
- A general understanding of pipeline and subsea engineering
- Proven technical track record in the design of subsea pipelines and/or risers
- Applied understanding of pipeline global buckling
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Experience using Abaqus FE for the in place analysis of pipelines
- A good understanding of all relevant design codes and recommended practices
- Full command of the English Language.
This contract offers a competitive rate and not only this it offers an attractive benefits package which includes life insurance and private healthcare as well as a onsite gym
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester