About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Master
- Closing date: Monday, March 13, 2023
About this role: Package Manager
- Are you Looking for your next career opportunity? Do you have 4 + years' experience in Package Management? Do you have a master’s degree in Engineering or equivalent? This could be the role for you! Our client, a High-Profile Global Organization within the Energy Sector, has an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Package Manager to work within one of their Project Teams;
- Start date: ASAP;
- Contract duration: 12 months;
- Contract type: Offshore;
- Contract location: Monaco.
What you Will be Responsible for:
- Adjust standard Quality Control Plan (QCP) to meet project requirements;
- Manage the package interface with the vendor during PO execution;
- Ensure that vendors activities are managed in line with project priorities;
- Develop vendor quality awareness and ensure that quality controls are performed during vendor manufacturing process as per QCP;
- Provide Vendor Managers, Category Managers, Sourcing Managers with continuous feedback on vendor performance and get their support in case of PO execution issues related to strategic vendors or strategic categories;;
- Ensure vendor documents are received, reviewed and approved on time;
- Monitor package execution through package gates, and proactively raise alerts to implement action plan in case of potential issue (such as schedule, cost, quality, contract…)
What you need to bring:
Are you What we are Looking for:
- Masters’ degree in Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 4 years of technical procurement experience with track records in managing successfully packages / categories preferably in Oil & Gas industry;
- Experience in package engineering, manufacturing, integration, inspection and test, commissioning is recommended;
- Self-starter and possess good interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- This contract offers a competitive rate.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester