About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Operations & Maintenance
- Location: Western Australia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 80.5
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Monday, January 1, 2024
About this role: Operators - FIFO Ex Perth - 15:6 Roster
Are you an experienced operator looking to take the next step in your career? Brunel is currently recruiting experienced Operators for contract roles with a leading Iron Ore producer in Australia. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the top mining companies in the country and enjoy competitive compensation along with an excellent site culture.
We are seeking experienced Mobile Operators to start work immediately for an ongoing contract with the potential for permanent employment. The roster for this role is 15 days on and 6 days off.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Operating general civil machinery (CAT) and adhering to general standards
- Carrying out general civil works, such as building pads, road crossings, ramp overs, benching, trenching, and backfilling
- In-pit dewatering, involving approximately 5-6 kilometers of piping
What you need to bring:
To be considered for this position, you should meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience in operator roles within relevant mine or construction sites
- Possession of an HR and Australian Manual Driver's license
- A valid white card
- Valid Operating Tickets for Excavator, IT Loader, Grader, Dozer, Tele Handler, and Skid Steer
- A High Risk Work License (C6) would be desirable
- Load restraint training is also desirable
- RTIO and FMG Inducted
- FIFO from Perth
- 11.5 hour shifts
- Superannuation paid on all hours
- Potential long term opportunities if you display the right attitude and commitment
- Brunel benefits include gym & health membership and corporate travel benefits
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which specialises in connecting highly skilled workers with projects and organisations throughout Australasia and around the world. Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rebecca Daglan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth