About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: United Arab Emirates
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, February 19, 2023
About this role: Operations Supervisor - UAE
- Supervises vessel planning activities prior to the ship arriving to port;
- Coordinate with the vessel and contractors to board the vessel and complete the safety check list;
- Ensures the load is performed accurately and timely;
- Responsible for ensuring vessels sail at the earliest time possible;
- Acts as a focal point for any stevedoring issues that may arise with assigned vessel;
- Works closely with contractors and customer service teams to ensure traffic is handled by the port in a timely manner;
- Interacts with transporter to facilitate the timely feeding of material as per the agreed loading rate;
- Completes required documents associated with operations;
- Other duties as assigned.
What you need to bring:
- Terminal operating systems experience preferred;
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills;
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in the work environment.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mohammad Shujat Qureshi is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Mohammad Shujat Qureshi
Brunel Energy India Mumbai