About this job
- Market: Services
- Industry: IT & Telecom
- Area of expertise: Network, Systems, Telephony & Hardware
- Location: Western Australia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 48
- Education level: Professional Courses
- Closing date: Saturday, March 11, 2023
About this role: Operational Technology Site Support
Brunel are partnered with with one of the largest Iron Ore Miners in the world to deliver the best work opportunities for ICT & Engineering professionals. We are currently seeking OT Site specialists to work on a contract basis across a range of projects and equipment.
Reporting directly to the Operational Technology Infrastructure Superintendent, you will provide first and second level technical support across systems, FMS, autonomous technology, hardware, network, communications.
This position works in conjunction with other specialist technology teams on site, providing you the opportunity to gain skills and knowledge in advanced OT equipment and systems.
What you need to bring:
To be successful in this role, you will need experience across the following areas:
- Prior work in remote operational sites (e.g. mines, processing plants, LNG plants)
- Strong OT Experience with FMS/PCS exposure
- Hyper-V/Windows Server / Commvault / Veeam experience
- Citrix XenDesktop Admin experience
- Exposure to cyber security practices and layered security models
- Tetra/Minestar/Cimplicity exposure desirable
Our client is one of Australia's leading iron-ore producers based in the Pilbara Region. They have a strong set of core values that they uphold in all areas of the company. They appreciate ingenuity, hard work and enthusiasm from their team and in return, offer:
- 8:6 roster all day shifts
- FIFO from Perth
- Competitive hourly rate + super
- Super on all hours worked
- Access to Brunel Benefits - including discounts on healthcare, gym membership, hotel accommodation
- Initial contract with extension likely based on performance and fit with the team
Brunel are a specialist consultancy providing ICT & Technical staff to the mining, energy, infrastructure and life sciences industries. Choosing Brunel opens the door to increased exposure across your industry and the security of having multiple clients to work with following your initial assignment.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Daniel Vincan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia ICT