About this job
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Ontario
What is required?
- Hours per week: 37.5
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, February 4, 2023
About this role: Operation Support Specialist
We are currently hiring an Operation Support Specialist for our client, a global pharmaceutical and life sciences company and one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. This is a 3-month contract, with a hybrid working model.
- Opening Purchase Orders
- Posting Good Receipts
- Meeting w teams for financial tracking
- Submitting payment requests
- Processing sponsorship requests
What you need to bring:
- Cegep or university degree
- Must be fluent in English & French
- 3+ years (preferably prior experience with SAP, e-shop, etc.)
What We Offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Angelina Brathwaite is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Canada - Toronto