About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, April 17, 2023
About this role: Onshore Planning Engineer
Are you looking for your next contract opportunity? Do you have a Masters or bachelor's degree in a relevant subject? Do you have 10 + years experience in Oil & Gas? If yes, this could be the role for you!
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has an exciting contract position open up for a highly skilled Onshore Planning Engineer to work within one of their Project Teams
Start date: April 2023
Location: Milan, Italy
Duration: 12 Months
What you Will be Doing:
- Ensure delivery of a robust and effective planning and progress measurement system to control, monitor and report the progress of the work associated with the Engineering and Procurement elements;
- Specify, implement and maintain robust and effective planning, progress measurement and reporting procedures;
- Supervise, train and develop as required, the National staff of the planning team;
- Oversight of the planning, progress measurement and reporting activities of all Execution Contractors;
- Supporting consultants engaged to carry out periodical Schedule Risk Analyses;
- Utilize Continuous Improvement processes to ensure consistent quality and fit-for-purpose outcomes.
What you need to bring:
You are Right for This Role if:
- Education: Masters or bachelor's degree in relevant subject;
- Experience: 10+ years of experience in major oil and gas project planning and control;
- Major Oil and Gas project developments knowledge and experience, with Partner and Government reporting interfaces;
- Excellent organizational ability and commitment to meeting deadlines;
- Effective communication and proficient presentation skills;
- Knowledgeable and experienced with probabilistic analysis of schedule and planning principle.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester