About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Master
- Closing date: Saturday, May 13, 2023
About this role: Nightshift Hook up Supervisor
looking to identify a Nightshift Hook-up Supervisor with at least 10 -
15 years experience, ideally gained working on Oil & Gas offshore
Hook-up and Commissioning and/or operations projects. This 16 month
contract is to work for a global leader in offshore services and you will be
based in Denmark. - Immediate start
- Ensures that priorities are followed and known by all Offshore;
- Feedback to HUC Manager on progress/Status – areas of improvement for prep/planning;
- Drive the weekly progress in the field;
- Ensures resources requirement are in line and arbitrate within HUC teams on nightshift;
- Help with Visual reporting of overall activities / main focus areas;
- Ensures Quality is in line with standards and all NCR are properly recorded and action are taken including Flange management.
What you need to bring:
What you Need:
- Master’s degree in science / Mechanical / Petroleum Engineering or equivalent;
- 10 to 15 years’ experience in Oil & Gas industry with strong focus on offshore Hook-up and Commissioning and/or operation;
- A good leadership and management experience, with the ability to organize, lead and motivate a large and various team (both staff and contractors) from different cultures and different levels of education;
- A very strong focus on project delivery;
- A successful OPERCAP+ assessment or equivalent;
- Ability to take decisions;
- Focus in HSE;
- Fluency in English.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester