About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Renewable Energy
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Brisbane
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Monday, February 6, 2023
About this role: National Commercial Sales Manager
National Commercial Sales Manager
- Be based anywhere on the East Coast
- Work with a global Equipment Manufacturer
- Flexible working hour and an amazing team culture
Our client is a global leading supplier of solar PV and energy storage solutions and committed to be the leader of digital energy solutions with a comprehensive portfolio including PV inverters, hybrid inverters, battery storage system and smart energy management solutions for residential, commercial & industrial, and utility-scale applications. They have shipped over shipped over 1 million inverters to more than 90 countries.
Due to their expansion plans in 2023, our client has engaged us to look for a National Commercial Sales Manager who can be based anywhere on the East Coast to drive their commercial sales and execute on a plan of continued revenue and market share growth. You will be backed locally and from Headquarters with engineering and support structures, offering a full suite of Commercial Inverters and BESS solutions to the market.
Reporting to the Country Manager, you will be:
- Focusing on Business Development and will have expertise in Commercial PV, sales strategy, project development, policy, and financial modelling
- Overseeing and optimizing all aspects and the commercial sales process from pre-contact customer qualification, through design validation and order confirmation.
- Collaborating with internal engineering resources to influence technical specifications
- Creating partnerships with new corporate customers and supporting our client’s existing customers’ growth and success
- Developing and managing an account base to achieve sales and margin objectives.
- Building relationships of trust with our customers in collaboration with other team members through open communication
- Reinforcing partnerships with all stakeholders of the projects
- Implementing and continually improving the effectiveness of sales processes, approaches, tools, and metrics to maximize opportunity conversion and forecasting accuracy.
- Supporting financial analysis and evaluation of potential projects with Key Accounts, creative deal structuring and new financing strategies
- Be heavily involved in Training roadshows to ensure the greater market understands our client’s suite of products
What you need to bring:
In order to be successful in this role, you will need:
- To have a strong understanding of the PV industry, with knowledge of EPC, installer, and distribution channel business models
- To have demonstrated commercial business experience within the PV, Solar, Energy Storage space. (Commercial and Industrial Scale).
- The capacity to engage and influence corporate and executive level stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to travel across Australia when required.
An attractive salary with a vehicle allowance as well as uncapped commission is on offer. You will also be able to enjoy flexible working conditions and have the opportunity to work with one of the best leaders in the business.
Brunel is a powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 100+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Life sciences, Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, Future Mobility and Mining. Proudly the number one specialist recruiter in Renewable Energy worldwide leaning on our global team of experts to attract the best talent. Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Gareth Clarke is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane