About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Operations & Maintenance
- Location: Western Australia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 84
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Sunday, January 14, 2024
About this role: Multiple Process Operators
Brunel are seeking experienced Process Operators to work across multiple sites in the Pilbara region. We are able to offer 2:2 and 2:1 rosters with the possibility of permanency in future.
Your role will ensure safe and efficient production and give you an opportunity to work with a values driven organisational and collaborative high preforming team.
This is your opportunity to join a team at one of the leading Iron-Ore producers in Australia as a Process Operator.
This role, directed by the Process Supervisor, holds a critical function in ensuring the efficient operation of all major equipment within the Fixed Plant. The following are the primary duties:
- Operating the ore processing plants with maximum efficiency.
- Maintaining the crushing plant and associated equipment to the highest standards.
- Maintaining frequent communication with management for production and performance updates.
- Ensuring strict adherence to the company's safety protocols during all tasks.
- Accurately maintaining records of documentation, equipment, and logbooks.
- Creating and maintaining work schedules to guarantee timely completion of all tasks.
What you need to bring:
- Must have experience operating large crushing screening processing plants, including MMD sizers, cone crushing circuits, and associated conveying systems and plant components
- Strong adherence to safety standards and company values is required
- An optimistic outlook combined with a willingness to learn new skills is essential
- Experience with operating systems such as SCADA, Citect, or Simplicity.
- Possessing forklift qualifications and experience working at heights would be advantageous
- A current white card is required
Our client is a top Iron-Ore manufacturer, situated in the Pilbara Region, upholding a strong set of values across their operations and value inventiveness, dedication, and enthusiasm from their employees. In exchange, they provide:
- FIFO from Perth
- 2:1 /2:2
- 12-hour shifts
- Superannuation paid on all hours
- Temp to perm opportunities if you display the right attitude and commitment
- Brunel benefits include gym & health membership and corporate travel benefits
Brunel is a provider of recruitment and flexible workforce solutions that connects skilled individuals with opportunities across Australasia and worldwide. Our expertise lies in matching candidates with industry-leading projects and organizations in technical, professional, trades, and craft disciplines on a contract, permanent, or secondment basis.
Since 2001, Brunel has been operating in Australasia with significant bases in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane, and Port Moresby, complemented by a vast global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices, and 45 years of successful operation.
We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer and advocate for applications from female and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rebecca Daglan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth