About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Nordjylland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Sunday, March 12, 2023
About this role: M&P Production Methods Engineering Services
Have you got 10 + years ’ experience working in Oil & Gas? Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has an exciting contract opportunity for a highly skilled M&P Production Methods Engineer to work within one of their Project Teams – immediate start!
- Responsible for delivering adequate update of Manuals and Procedures;
- Maintain the highest level of occupational safety by complying with company standards;
- Maintain and develop operating manuals and procedures;
- Ensure procedures are aligned to company policies;
- Develop training and implementation support for new procedures;
- Maintain and develop the digital content management systems;
- Provide support to the Derogation Process in relation to procedures;
- Coordinate tasks with field operations teams onshore and offshore in relation to M&P;
- Ensure compliance with referential and local requirements;
- Conduct site visits when required.
What you need to bring:
- 10 + years of experience in Oil & Gas, with exposure to production and maintenance;
- Good IT technical skills, easy adaptable to digitalization processes;
- Good troubleshooting skills, working in structure approach to solve technical problems;
- Good analytical skills and must be able to keep overview of many activities simultaneously;
- Must have the ability to connect with people and provide coaching;
- Role model in safety Leadership;
- Fluent in spoken and written Danish and English language;
- OPERCAP certificate or equivalent.
This contract offers a competitive rate and allowances as well as the opportunity to work for a global company on a potential 18 month contract.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester