About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Mining
- Area of expertise: Operations & Maintenance
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, January 16, 2024
About this role: Mobilisation Coordinator
Brunel is an industry leader when it comes to delivering successful results for our client base across the Construction, Rail, Infrastructure, Mining, Power and Oil & Gas industries.
Our client is a leading national Construction Contractor, which is in the enviable position of working on numerous largescale projects throughout WA. They are now seeking an experienced Mobilisation Coordinator to join their Engineering & Maintenance team based in Perth.
• Coordinate mobilization tasks.
• Liaise with operational management.• Manage jobs in our workforce management system (OPMS).
• Spend a lot of time talking and assigning people to jobs.• Coordinate flight and accommodation bookings.
• Manage and submit manning/roster registers to our Clients within stringent deadlines.
What you need to bring:
• Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Previous experience working within the resources sector in a role like Mobilisation Administrator, Site Administrator, or Project Support.• Resilience and a sense of humor is a must.
• Experience using training, mobilization or planning software such as ERMS, SuccessFactors, and Workflow.• Working knowledge of OPMS would be seen as a definite advantage but not a deal breaker.
• Adaptable and a team player is crucial.• Ability to work cohesively in a fast paced, dynamic and ever-changing environment.
• Well-developed administrative skills, strong attention to detail and time management skills.• Exceptional organizational skills and stakeholder management are non-negotiables.
This company offers a competitive salary package, mentorship from the senior management team and fantastic staff retention.
Please note all applications will be treated with the utmost confidence and due to the high number of applications received; only successful candidates will be contacted.
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialize in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organizations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Michael Garcia is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth