About this job
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Area of expertise: Medical
- Location: Alberta
What is required?
- Hours per week: 37.5
- Education level: Secondary School
- Closing date: Friday, February 3, 2023
About this role: Medical Coordinator
We are currently hiring Medical Coordinator for our client, a leading pharmaceutical company known for its global contribution in providing potentially life-changing treatments and the protection of life-saving vaccines to millions of people.
The Medical Coordinator will mainly be responsible for monitoring and supporting all aspects of medical governance involving external expert engagement: liaising with 3rd party vendors, financial processes, approval processes while identifying and addressing gaps. Support and be the “Go to” resource for all medical governance required within the medical operations of the general medicine business unit. It is expected that the incumbent will have a solid understanding of compliance standards, financial processes, and the company’s SOPs. Additional criteria include and are not limited to discretion, professionalism, accountability, and ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- Supports medical General Medicines Financial Process, including tracking of departmental expenses and monthly accruals
- Supports team in creation of financial requests, Purchase Requisitions, Purchase Orders, and tracks expenses throughout projects until invoice processing and year end reconciliation is complete
- Supports team in all areas of procurement and contracts
- Supports team in the creation and coordination of confidentiality agreements, service agreements and contracts with external suppliers
- Supports team in all areas of procurement, contracts, and supplier management
- Supports all aspects of financial tools for Head Office Supports team with compliance regarding IMC Code of conduct, the company compliance rules and SOPs
- Ensures appropriate referencing, documentation, translation, tracking approvals and CRM process, and appropriate archiving in accordance with the company’s SOPs, IMC regulations and PAAB approval process management
- Ensuring all post-event attachments are uploaded prior to issuing payment
- Ensuring all documents are uploaded into the SharePoint when using a third-party agency before closing the PO
- Processing Medical contributions request
- Managing all accredited education events (budget tracker, PO opening, etc.), including the Federation des medecins omnipraticiens du Quebec (FMOQ) requests
- Organize, seek approvals, and complete required approval forms for Sponsorships, Grants and Honorarium
- Completion of required documents to generate payment for Sponsorships, Grants and Honorarium
What you need to bring:
- Fully bilingual (English & French – written & verbal)
- CEGEP diploma is required
- 3+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant, Office Coordinator, or equivalent position
- 2 to 3 years of experience in project management
- Experience within pharmaceutical industry is an asset
- Interest in financial processes, thorough and analytical
- Knowledge of PAAB, IM /ASC guidelines is an asset.
- Knowledge of pre-press and print production procedures is an asset.
- Limited travel required – Company/sales meetings
- Intermediate to expert level competence in MS Office, including Excel
- High level of expertise in all areas of modern office practices (instant messaging, web conferencing, telephone systems, file sharing, etc.) is required
What We Offer
Why apply through Brunel? Finding the next step in your career can be a fulltime job in itself. We manage the process for you: from submitting your resume to coordinating interviews to extending offers and assisting with on-boarding. We’ll get you going while you get on with the job.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Over 45 years, we’ve created a global network of interesting clients and talented individuals working together through a vast array of services.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Quynh Vo is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Canada - Calgary