About this job
- Market: Infrastructure
- Industry: Utilities & Distribution
- Area of expertise: Health, Safety, Environmental & Quality
- Location: India
What is required?
- Hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, April 23, 2023
About this role: Mechanical Design engineer
We’re hiring Mechanical Design engineer for one of our Leading MNC in Infrastructure to join their growing team. This position is based out in Noida.
Position: Mechanical Design engineer
YOE: 8 to 12 Years
- Exceptional problem-solving and math skills.
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in common design software, such as AutoCAD and 3D Warehouse.
- Project management and leadership skills
- Product-focused creative thinking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and effective time management
- In-depth knowledge of industry design principles
What you need to bring:
08 to 12 Yrs. (Candidate preferably from Engineering organization of Industries.
Associated: Power Plant, Cement Plant, FGD),
Education: Bachelor's in mechanical Engineering.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Devjyoti Chatterjee is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai