About this job
- Market: Industry
- Industry: High Tech
- Area of expertise: Embedded Software
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, April 3, 2023
About this role: Master Data Specialist
Seeking a Master Data Specialist to join a leading Resources Group, in their project team, which is based in Perth. This is a 6 month contract, with the option extend.
Key elements of the role:
- Changeout plans for fixed plant (will accept mobile background)Master data correction work
- Planning resource to assist tidy up and correction
- Convert scope of work to template for loading into SAP
- Develop/populate load sheets for uploading into SAP
- Understanding of materials management
- Experience with master data work
- Attention to detail, clear thinker
- Mechanical aptitude advantageous
- Able to work on a flexi FIFO roster
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ronnie Reardon is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia ICT