About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Courses
- Closing date: Wednesday, February 8, 2023
About this role: Marine Walk to Work Lead
Seeking a Walk-to-Work Lead for a large Operator based in Perth, W.A.
Duration: 24 months contract, full-time hours.Location: Office-based, Perth CBD.Rate: Negotiable.
The right candidate will be supporting the development of the Walk-to-Work vessel strategy, specification, build or conversion, and vessel on-time delivery.
Purpose and Accountabilities:Reports to the Head of Marine, with specific focus to support the Asset Manager in the development of the Walk to Work vessel strategy, specification, build or conversion and vessel on time delivery.
In development of the scope align with marine operational experience and engage with logistics challenges. The role encompasses participating in the safe, efficient and reliable-effective execution of marine activities for the FPSO.
What you need to bring:
• Understand and Execute support operations for Non-routine Maritime events • Investigate & Learn from Maritime HSSE incidents• Manage Maritime Emergency Response
In addition, key non- technical requirements:• Skilled in people management • Internals\External Staff effective management.• Communication skills.
• Passion for relentless Continuous Improvement.Experience:• Qualified Naval Architect / Marine Engineer Class 1.
• 10 years of experience in Maritime Projects, ideally with vessel construction/conversions and associated shipyard attendance • Experience in the marine projects/logistics associated with ‘walk to work’ vessels is an advantage • Direct exposure to marine contract management and HSSE accountability• Cross Business experience (e.g. Downstream, C&P, HSSE, Projects) or External O&G Logistics experience beneficial;
• Experience with incident management processes beneficial• Experience with Causal Investigation processes or similar beneficial.
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialize in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organizations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100 offices and 45 years of successful operation. Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Katie Rowe is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth