About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, February 6, 2023
About this role: Marine Civil Engineer
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+ countries with over 12,000+ specialists, 120+ offices worldwide, and close to €1 billion (Revenue 2021).
- Ensure that all civil and structural engineering activities are conducted as per Company Specifications and International Codes such as BS, OCIMF, PIANC, ISGOTT, ASCE, ACI, AISC, AASHTO, UBC and Qatar National Construction Standards;
- Provide Technical support to all company Assets (Operations) identifying the timely solution of marine civil engineering to ensure Asset Integrity and Reliability sustaining Safe and Continuous Plant Environment;
- Monitors and provides necessary guidance to the FEED, EPC Contractor(s) and all 3rd Part;
- Services throughout the project phases. Ensures the facilities are constructed per the scope, meeting Company standards and specifications, within the time and project cost approved by the shareholders;
- Develop civil engineering detailed drawings as per Company Project Management Systems;
- Perform all the necessary calculations as per the applicable specification or codes along with computer analysis software like STAAD and having understanding in related software like Plaxis and Optimoor;
- Provide technical support in all sessions of RCFA, RHAZOP, RA, Lifting, Inspection Program, Excavation Certificate, etc;
- Evaluate complex tasks and provide appropriate recommendations to management on issues. Provide support to other disciplines and contribute to other multi-disciplinary tasks;
- Liaise with consultants, represent Company to outside agencies and conduct technical presentations;
- Support other engineers in complex analyses and assignments and provides expertise to ensure completion of activities within schedule.
What you need to bring:
- 8 years’ experience in the area of specialization within Oil and Gas industry, of which 4 years’ are in project management team role;
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil/Marine Engineering;
- Fluent in English language (demonstrated verbal and written skills);
- Computer literate and knowledgeable in relevant software tools and specifications.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sarfraz Mohammad is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai