Vacancy number • PUB406547
Reporting to the Manager, Maintenance, and Engineering, the primary objective for the Fixed, Plant Maintenance Superintendent is to provide leadership to a top-notch team and inspire, empower, and support them to provide asset availability to deliver on the planned production profile at or below budgeted costs.
About this role
- Promote the IRS (Internal Responsibility System), Champion and enforce the principles of the IRS to ensure a shared responsibility towards health, safety, and environment standards among all employees and contractors.
- Oversee and ensure that all health, safety, environment, and community (HSEC) objectives are met, implementing policies and procedures that protect the wellbeing of all personnel and the surrounding community.
- Work closely with the services, production, and maintenance superintendents to cultivate a culture of safety, efficiency, and reliability across all operations. Your collaborative efforts will be pivotal in enhancing operational synergies and achieving production targets.
- Lead by example to foster a culture focused on safe, efficient, and reliable production. Ensure that all team members are aligned with and contribute to this culture, promoting a safe working environment as a top priority.
- Oversee and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) for the department. Regularly review and analyze performance data to identify trends, areas for improvement, and implement strategies to address any issues.
- Proactively identify challenges and bottlenecks within the department's operations. Implement corrective actions and improvements to resolve these issues, ensuring the department's objectives are met efficiently.
- Drive the implementation of progressive, sustainable improvements in line with the company's business objectives. Ensure that changes and enhancements contribute to the long-term success and efficiency of the department.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment with business objectives, facilitating effective communication and cooperation across all levels of the organization.
What you need to bring:
- Minimum 5 years experience in senior a leadership capacity
- Minimum of 10 years in Fixed Plant Maintenance experience with electrical infrastructure, hoists, crushers, conveyances, compressed air, dewatering pumping systems, etc
- Certified Trade, Technologist or Engineering degree would be considered an asset
- Critical thinker with/ technical knowledge, reliability background and mechanical/electrical skills
What We Offer
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Brunel provides the global recruitment and workforce services you need to lead your industry. With 45 years of market experience in Renewable Energy, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Mining and Infrastructure, we help you finish major projects safely, compliantly, on-time, within budget and at the highest quality, so you can keep growing – anywhere in the world.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Norka Thompson is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406547