Lubrication Technicians - FIFO Ex Perth - ASAP START - 8:6 Roster
Vacancy number • PUB406614
We are currently looking for experienced and qualified Lubrication Technician's to join the team. You will be responsible for ensuring the Ore Processing Facility (OPF) operates efficiently, optimizing throughput rate, plant uptime, and enhancing the condition of fixed plant assets in support of one of Australia's leading iron ore producers. This role is FIFO from Perth, located in the Pilbara region. We offer competitive compensation, based on your experience level. In addition to a competitive salary, we provide a 8:6 roster (days only) allowing for a balanced work-life schedule.
About this role
As a Lubrication Technician you will be responsible for ensuring the Ore Processing Facility (OPF) operates efficiently, optimizing throughput rate, plant uptime, and enhancing the condition of fixed plant assets.. This position demands a high level of technical expertise, problem-solving skills, and a commitment to safety. Experience working in a fast-paced environment and excellent communication skills are also essential.
- Ensure proper functioning of lubrication equipment through regular inspections and troubleshooting of issues
- Develop and maintain lubrication schedules and procedures based on equipment requirements
- Collaborate with maintenance teams to integrate lubrication activities into overall maintenance plans
- Coordinate procurement of lubrication materials and maintain accurate records of activities
What you need to bring:
- Possess a recognized Mechanical Trade Certificate in Australia or Skills Assessment
- Hold a recognized Level I or Level II MLA certification
- Must have a valid Driver's License (Minimum C class)
- Demonstrated Mining experience with experience with lubrication services
- Desirable to have certifications in Working at Heights and Confined Spaces
- Full working rights in Australia
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrate a commitment to safety and zero harm principles
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Potential for permanent employment
- Supportive workplace culture that values personal growth and success
- On-site facilities including a gym and excellent dining options
- Stable and predictable work schedule with a rolling roster
- Personalized guidance throughout the recruitment process
- Corporate benefits such as salary sacrificing, novated leasing, and corporate discounts
- Weekly pay with superannuation on all hours worked
- Referral bonuses applicable
Join us in maintaining the backbone of our operations and contribute to the success the OPF Maintenance team! Apply now to be part of a challenging yet rewarding work environment!
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which specialises in connecting highly skilled workers with projects and organisations throughout Australasia and around the world. Operating locally since 1997, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 45 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ellyssiah Corica is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406614