Logistics Planning Manager
Vacancy number • PUB406484
Our client, a leading and dynamic organization in their industry, is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Logistics Planning Manager to join their team. As a company that values excellence and innovation, they are dedicated to delivering exceptional customer service and creating a dynamic work environment for their employees.
About this role
As the direct point of contact for customer service, the Logistics Planning Manager will play a critical role in ensuring that customer needs are met to the highest standards. The successful candidate will be a natural leader who can motivate and build the best teams, while fostering cross-team effectiveness and removing organizational barriers to strong teamwork and collaboration.
- Manage the daily activities of the Equipment, Transport, and Fuel scheduling teams to ensure operational efficiency and a seamless customer experience.
- Utilize necessary resources, processes, and systems effectively for logistical planning activities with a customer-centric approach.
- Be responsible for the timely and cost-effective selection of equipment, fuel, and daily logistics plans for the region.
- Prioritize safety as a key business objective for employees, customers, and contractors.
- Ensure high levels of on-time delivery to support customer satisfaction.
- Manage and prioritize all order execution activities related to equipment, fuel, and transport needs.
- Build a strong and motivated team through recruitment, orientation, personal development, discipline, and team building activities.
- Collaborate with the operations team to drive cross-team effectiveness and remove organizational barriers to strong teamwork and collaboration.
- Achieve agreed KPI's relating to equipment, transport, and fuel scheduling and manage personnel-related activities.
What you need to bring:
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a transport planning role, with experience in a logistics team leadership role being a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft environments and ERP systems.
- Proven customer focus and a strong sense of urgency for creative solutions.
- An acute attention to detail.The ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style and decisive, results-oriented approach.
- The ability to self-direct and self-manage
Join our client's team of dedicated professionals and make a real impact on the success of their business. Apply now to become their Equipment, Transport, and Fuel Manager! Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a leading organization that values innovation and customer satisfaction.
We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Tim Chapman is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406484