About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: India
What is required?
- Hours per week: 50
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Monday, May 8, 2023
About this role: Logistics Coordinator
We’re hiring Logistics Coordinator for one of our Leading MNC in Oil & Gas to join their growing team. This position is based out in Barmer.
Position: Logistics Coordinator
YOE: 2-3 Years
Contract: On Contract
Duty type: 21 days On/Off.
- Coordinate all material and logistics requirement on the Workover rig from warehouses and service providers
- Track inventory and material available on the rig site
- Generate well consumption reports and get them approved from rig supervisor
- Generate and keep track of equipment required on the rig for next sequence of operations on rig
- Coordinate with production department and rig team for preparation of sites for acceptance of the rig for operations
- Aware of the logistics documentation required for material movement across India
- Supports in route surveys prior to rig movement.
- High on Oil & Gas HSE awareness
What you need to bring:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience managing large scale logistics and material tracking.
- Graduate with relevant specialization in Material Management and Inventory Control
- Proficient in computer applications, MS Office and internet
- SAP knowledge is advantageous.
- Proficient in communication
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100+ offices across 40+ countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Brunel Holding Group Company (Brunel Intl. N.V.) a registered company in the Netherlands with over 12,000+ specialists in 100+ offices across 40+ countries. The Energy Division of Brunel Group comprehensively provides manpower services for Oil & Gas (Upstream, Downstream), Renewables, Power, Mining & Resources, Civil Engineering, Automotive, Rail, Life Sciences, Finance, Legal and ICT. Our core services are Contract Hire, Direct Hire, Offshore Recruitment and Pay Rolling services for major OPCs and EPCs contractors.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Monisha Vimala is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai