Vacancy number • PUB406055
A well known local contractor in the civil and rail industry, recognised for their commitment to excellence and career progression for their staff, are looking for a Leading Hand to join their team.
As a Leading Hand, you will lead and inspire a team on local civil and rail projects, contributing to the overall success of the business. This role offers the chance to work with industry leaders with a real opportunity to advance your career whilst gaining broad project experience close to home.
About this role
- Lead and mentor a team on civil and rail projects including machine operators and site team members.
- Coordinate daily tasks to ensure efficiency and quality.
- Champion safety protocols and procedures, maintaining our commitment to a secure work environment.
- Collaborate with project managers, engineers, and stakeholders to achieve project goals.
What you need to bring:
- Proven experience as a Leading Hand in the civil and rail industry or ready to take a step up.
- In-depth knowledge of construction processes and techniques.
- Strong leadership, organisational, and communication skills.
- Dedication to maintaining a safe and productive work environment.
- Relevant certifications and qualifications in civil construction.
- Competitive salary reflecting your skills and experience.
- Opportunities for professional development and career advancement.
- Health and wellness programs to support you and your family
- Collaborative and inclusive work culture that values your contributions.
- Access to cutting edge projects, enhancing your skill set and industry knowledge.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Trent Merrotsy is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406055