About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Zuid Holland
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Sunday, March 12, 2023
About this role: Lead Structural Engineer
Have you got over 7 + years’ experience working in the field of structural designs with 2 years being in a leading position? Our client, a High-Profile Global Organization within the Energy Sector, has an exciting contract opportunity for a highly skilled Lead Structural Engineer to work within one of their Project Teams – immediate start!.
- Structural Analysis;
- 3D Modelling;
- Construction Drawings and construction support for offshore units.
What you need to bring:
What we are looking for:
- Strong Management and Communication skills;
- Very good knowledge of floating structure design process from the conceptual phase to the construction phase;
- Good experience and technical knowledge of structural analysis of global and local hull structures;
- Familiar with rules of classification societies (i.e. ABS, DNV, GL, BV, and Lloyds);
- Experience in Engineering & Design of floating units in the Oil & Gas industry;
- Knowledge of structural interfaces with related disciplines i.e. mooring structure integrations, topside integrations and other equipment integrations;
- Preferably you have experience with ABS hull software ISE/TSA and finite element software FEMAP;
- Preferably you have experience in the FSPO life extensions projects;
- Professional communications in English (verbal and written).
This position offers a competitive daily rate working on a major offshore project.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester