Lead Scheduler (Remote)
Vacancy number • PUB406390
Brunel has an exciting opportunity for a Lead Scheduler with our client who is a global, leading mining company. This is a long-term, contract position. This role is remote work - based (WFH) supporting 8 different project locations.
About this role
- Manages and oversees scheduling function within project controls functional area for moderate to high-risk capital engineering and construction projects.
- Responsible for project planning and scheduling, monitoring, progress measurement, risk management and reporting.
- Manages planning team members reporting to the Project Controls Manager.
- Participates in establishing operating policies to mitigate risk.
- Provides guidance and consultation for project team members.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Business, or related fields and ten (10) years’ experience in Construction Management, at least six (6) years of experience in a leadership role in project controls OR
- High School diploma or GED and fifteen (15) years’ experience in engineering, construction, project controls or business-related field with at least six (6) years of experience in a leadership role in project controls planning and scheduling
- Daily rate based on experience
- You will be eligible for benefits starting on your first day of employment. Benefits include medical, dental and vision, as well as 401K match.
Large global mining comapny.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sarah Logan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406390