About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Tuesday, February 7, 2023
About this role: Lead Quality Inlets & Offsites facilities
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally;
Brunel is now present in 40+ countries with over 12,000+ specialists, 120+ offices worldwide, and close to €1 billion (Revenue 2021).
- Monitors the effective coordination of the construction surveillance program;
- Conducts Company Construction Quality Verification (inspections) in accordance with approved Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs);
- Verifies the completeness and correctness of ITPs and Inspection Test Records (ITRs), check sheets and deliverables;
- Reviews and provides comments to Contractor's construction and quality procedures;
- Participates in Contractor's site quality audits;
- Participate in project-specific quality orientation and training;
- Interfaces with Contractor and verifies the material preservation program;
- Applies extensive hands-on, industry-based experience & knowledge to promote problem solving and support execution of the work;
- Promotes and monitors key processes such as Deficiency Reporting, Specification Deviation Request, Non-conformance Request, Corrective Action Reports, etc;
- Conducts Construction Assessments (CA) to verify Contractors quality management system and project specification compliance;
- Requires the ability to effectively communicate quality at project & functional level;
- The Lead Quality must exhibit a high degree of computer literacy & coordination skills;
- Demonstrates the highest level of integrity in dealing with all parties and communicates concisely in written and verbal context; prepares high quality written reporting;
- Provides input to COMPANY Lessons Learned process;
- Report input to Head of Quality on quality performance metrics and KPI’s related to QA/QC activities;
- Reviews Piping Test Packs for completion and correctness;
- Verifies weld traceability, Non-Destruction Examination (NDE), Flange Management and Preservation, Coating and Surface Preparation.
What you need to bring:
- Experience with multi-national contractors, in particular those involved in construction of LNG Onshore facilities;
- Strong coordination skills, extensive quality experience in responsible roles on major engineering & construction projects;
- Experienced in facilitating & coordinating efforts to resolve interfaces issues;
- Experience with conducting audits & assessing process-driven quality systems;
- 15 years’ experience associated with Quality Control & coordination of quality activities within the Oil & Gas Construction Industry;
- Preferred: Associates Engineering or Engineering degree in Structural, Mechanical, Materials or Science.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha