About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, February 5, 2023
About this role: Lead Of Shutdown Planning
Brunel is a global provider of flexible workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics (global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup) and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in with over and close to
- Focal point and subject matter contact for Compression Project’s overall shutdown philosophy, strategies, and plans;
- Collate, analyses and develop fully integrated and aligned shutdown plans encompassing all Compression projects (executing and future) to integrate with COMPANY’s Upstream Gas Plan (UGP);
- Compression Project Subject Matter Expert in COMPANY Shutdown Management System and Processes (SDMS) – including supporting EPC teams to ensure efficient compliance with SDMS requirements, providing advise on best practices on shutdown optimizations;
- Active engagement with other NFPS and Major Projects Teams and COMPANY Operations and Asset Teams to solicit input, provide feedback and seek alignment with Compression Project shutdown plans;
- Collate and analyze the shutdown needs from each NFPS compression project and develop an integrated Compression Project shutdown plan for submission, and subsequent updates as necessary, to the annual UGP;
- Ensure sufficient reviews by the respective EPC Project Management Teams (PMT) and the respective Project Leadership Teams (PLT) – including Shareholders;
- Engage and collaborate with PED (custodians of the UGP) on the shutdown plans – to manage changes and upgrades;
- Represent Compression Project is collaboration forums where Project Teams share their experiences and lessons learned in planning and managing shutdowns;
- Develop a repository of various activities, processes and procedures that were documented and adopted for common shutdown activities that have wide application and benefits.
What you need to bring:
- Recommended 15+ years of experience with at least 10 years demonstrated Project Planning experience including construction, installation, and engineering in major capital projects – especially in BF scopes;
- Worldwide experience with contractors in particular those involved in the Offshore projects;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to communicate and interact within a PMT;
- Application and in-depth knowledge of stakeholder specifications and a working knowledge of Industry standards;
- Preferred Engineering Degree or relevant on the job experience;
- Extensive Project Planning experience in a leadership and supervisory role – especially in Shutdown planning.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Namitha Sambhram Aivalli is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Namitha Sambhram Aivalli
Brunel Energy Qatar Doha