Lead of Planning
Vacancy number • PUB406424
- Responsible for the Project Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Contract(s) schedule and all aspects of the Progress Measurement System.
- This includes development, maintenance, monitoring, controlling and integration of the EPC schedule(s) including verification and reporting in addition to ensuring that all activities comply with standardized processes and are delivered to the highest possible standards.
- Understanding of the key project drivers to ensure delivery of the project within the agreed timeframe.
- Short deadlines and high pressure to deliver completed staff works.
- Ensures highest level of Project Management Team satisfaction by providing, within corporate standards, quality services and amenities.
- Major challenges are time management to carry out various activities and/or assessments related to schedule, progress measurement and change management.
About this role
- Reviews project changes to evaluate detail schedule impact; responsible for quantifying and incorporating the effect and impact of approved changes in the overall schedule for stewardship purposes.
- Advises project management of any potential schedule issues and when necessary, provides guidance on corrective action and measures to mitigate any adverse trends.
- Assists Business Manager/Head in developing and reviewing schedule corrective actions and recovery plans, and verifies needed actions/plans are implemented.
- Monitors and appraises the performance of the Contractor compared to agreed control plans in the areas of progress and schedule control.
- Reviews and checks Contractor progress reports for accuracy of progress measurement. Verifies reviews and endorses claimed progress reported by the Contractor.
- Reviews, monitors and control the EPC Contractor’s schedules for all project activities for logic, level of detail, interfaces, etc (e.g., Level 3, Level 4, short-term look-ahead schedules).
- Reviews Contractor main subcontractor schedules and ensures that they have been correctly integrated into the overall EPC schedules.
- Reviews Contractor’s vendors and suppliers for both critical equipment and bulks and ensures that they have been correctly integrated into the overall EPC schedules.
- Develops and maintains project schedules and ensuring that these products reflect the approved project design/execution scope.
- Analyzes schedule trends, develop and review schedule forecasts.
- Conducts periodic meetings with the Contractor to review progress/activities and report on the status of the project to management.
- Provides overall project schedule, progress measurement, and change management expertise to the PMT.
- Analyzes the planned quantity metrics projections for all disciplines (e.g. Piping, Civil, Electrical, etc.). Monitors actual metrics quantities completed against planned.
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor degree in related subject or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in project scheduling and controls for EPC oil and gas facilities capital projects / operating companies
- Thorough and extensive knowledge of project controls principles, theories, and concepts.
- At least five (5) years site/field scheduling experience.
- Experience developing work methods in accordance to established Company policies, directives from Management, schedules and professional engineering standards.
- Willing and able to travel as required.
- Hands on working experience in Primavera P6 Version 18 and above.
- Good knowledge of using Primavera Schedule Risk Analysis software for conducting Schedule Risk Analysis.
- Day Rate in USD Plus Allowance
- Work Schedule:
- 10 Hours / 6 Days
- 28 Feb 2027, renewable
A powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 120+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver skilled talent and workforce services that transform global projects in Conventional Energy, Infrastructure, Renewable Energy, Life Sciences, Future Mobility and Mining.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Babu Harishchandra Jadhav is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406424