About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Centre
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Monday, May 1, 2023
About this role: Lead Installation Engineer
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has a exciting contract opportunity for a highly skilled Lead Installation Engineer to work within one of their Project Team
Start date: ASAP
Location: Paris, France
Duration: 12 Months (renewable)
What you Will be Doing:
- To promote safety culture within Lapa SW project team and his activities;
- To ensure that safe and ethic working practices are carried out within the activities carried out;
- To ensure that state of the art, TEPBR referential and local rules/laws are complied with and captured in all contractual requirements and ensure his application during contract execution for all installation related aspect;
- To seek optimization and savings all along the different phases of the project to focus on costs without impairing HSEQ objectives;
- To Manage the technical documentation review-approval and TQ/deviation/derogation process in coordination of Subsea Engineering Manager;
- To control the readiness of the documentation by timely reviewing / validating the documentation issued by Contractors (H3SE, logistic and technical documentation).
What you need to bring:
You are Right for This Role if:
- Level / Diploma: Engineer, or equivalent;
- Professional Experience: 10 – 15 years;
- Experience in similar position: more than 5 years of experience with project supervision in relation with SURF activities;
- Participation to a recent deep-water project, including offshore operations. Project experience in Brazil is a strong plus;
- Good communication skills, organizational skills and positive attitude;
- Fluent English required;
- Fluent French desirable;
- Portuguese is an asset in the local environment.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester