About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Renewable Energy
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Australia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Other
- Closing date: Friday, February 17, 2023
About this role: Lead Engineer - C&I Solar
- Be based in Sydney
- Fantastic Work Life Balance
- Work with a very supportive team
Our client is an EPC established in Australia. They have attracted some of the industries brightest minds to join the team. Their culture favors the creative thinkers, the 'no is not an answer' doers and the kind of person who strives to improve their world so that everyone can share in the success.
They have recently engaged us to help recruit a Lead Engineer who will be focused towards large and complex projects ranging from 500kw to multi-MW. The Lead Engineer also tales on a more involved leadership role within the project engineering team with a focus on training and developing the team and increasing our client’s engineering quality and capabilities.
In this role, you will be:
- Preparing Engineering Design Documentation
- Ensuring ongoing quality and accuracy of Engineering design and documents and overall compliance with our client’s guidelines.
- Providing advice and consultations to other engineers on projects.
- Organizing and directing Engineering resources on multi-site project roll out
What you need to bring:
In order to be successful with this role, you will need:
- Have an understanding of the electricity industry and a sound understanding of photovoltaic systems,
- Be CEC accredited for design of grid connected systems, or be willing to complete the accreditation process while working with our client
- Have some experience in the design of grid connected PV systems
- Be an independent thinker, with an ability to identify procedural and technical issues and suggest workable solutions
- Be organised and able to work on multiple projects at one time
The company offers
- An exciting remuneration package
- Huge potential for personal growth and ongoing work.
- Training is provided to make you successful
- Work life balance is given a lot of importance in this organisation.
Brunel is a powerful global network, connecting the most talented and experienced specialists with both present-day and pioneering projects. With 100+ offices and more than 12,000 specialists around the world, we deliver people and workforce services that transform global projects in Life sciences, Renewable Energy, Oil and Gas, Infrastructure, Future Mobility and Mining. Proudly the number one specialist recruiter in Renewable Energy worldwide leaning on our global team of experts to attract the best talent.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 100+ offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Gareth Clarke is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane