About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Engineering & Design
- Location: Qatar
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Saturday, February 4, 2023
About this role: Lead Civil Engineer
Brunel is a global provider of flexible
workforce solutions and expertise, connecting specialists with clients across the globe. We deliver
innovative services like Recruitment (people, talent, and training), Logistics
(global mobility and travel), Technical Services (project support and setup)
and Consultancy to our clients both globally and locally.
Brunel is now present in 40+
countries with over 12,000+
offices worldwide, and close to €1
billion (Revenue 2021).
- Coordinate the activities of the EPC contractors, vendors and subcontractors, as required, to ensure quality assurance and production timing of the Onshore Buildings deliverables is in accordance with the approved project execution schedule and budget;
- Analyze technical attachments and scope description of structures/buildings related purchase orders to ensure compliance with scope description in related contracts;
- Ensure Onshore Civil/Structural engineering design is in accordance with the project's change management program and consistent with the engineering schedule and critical milestones (LLI procurement, engineered equipment procurement; ROS dates, etc.); steward recovery plans to address any schedule delays and resolution of Contractor’s engineering claims, if any;
- Supply previous lessons learned knowledge to enhance project performance and ensure that current project lessons learned are captured for future reference;
- Assess Contractor’s Civil/Structural related activities in respect to engineering execution by ensuring plans, procedures, objectives, and overall job requirements adhere to specifications, standards, and design verification processes;
- Cooperate with review teams and support post-audit activities related to civil/structural design.
What you need to bring:
- 20 years’ overall experience, 10 years’ relevant experience with 5 years in a Lead Civil/Structural engineering level with overall responsibility for civil engineering execution of onshore projects. Broad and extensive knowledge of design standards, specifications, codes, appropriate safety criteria, onshore facilities and structure design, construction, operations, and engineering administration;
- Preferable to have worked or engaged with local Qatari Building Contractors;
- Familiar with working in Industrial Cities;
- Bachelor's degree in engineering discipline.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Sarfraz Mohammad is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy India Mumbai