About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Renewable Energy
- Area of expertise: Science & Technology
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Thursday, March 16, 2023
About this role: Laboratory Technician
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has an exciting contract opportunity for a highly skilled Laboratory Technician to work within one of their Project Teams
Start date: ASAP
Contract length: 12 months
Contract location: Carros, France
Responsibilities Include but are not Limited to:
- Assures product and process quality by making mechanical tests following internal methods;
- Participation at the installation of equipment needed to manufacture parts;
- Testing new equipment, processes, procedures and systems in link with the R&D team;
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout;
- Participation to troubleshooting and repairing industrial equipment;
- Researching and implementing opportunities to make processes more efficient;
- Keeps equipment operational by planning maintenance and repair services;
- Maintains product and process database by writing computer programs and entering data.
What you need to bring:
You Will be a Perfect fit if you Have the Following:
- Bachelor of Science Degree;
- Manufacturing Engineer Education Requirements and Related Experience;
- Have knowledge in mechanical testing method (tensile tests, creep fatigue) and silicon material behavior;
- Curious, analytical skills;
- Takes initiative;
- Ability to lead and work independently;
- Strong communication skills.
This contract offers a competitive rate
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester