About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Perth
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Courses
- Closing date: Thursday, March 9, 2023
About this role: Internal Communications Advisor
On behalf of our client, a High-Profile Global Energy Oil & Gas Company, Brunel has a unique opportunity for a Professional Internal Communications Advisor for a 12-month contract located in the heart of the city!
If you are passionate about engaging and inspiring employees on business priorities and their role in delivery and performance, this is your chance to bring this to life and connect a diverse employee base with how the Company is powering progress in Australia. In this Internal Communications Advisor role, you will develop and implement internal communications and engagement programs which connect employees with the business goals and how they contribute and drive performance.
- Develop and implement strategic internal communications and engagement programs which drive employee understanding of the business priorities and their role in delivery
- Build trusted and collaborative relationships with business leaders, demonstrating knowledge of their business priorities and guiding them on how to make these relevant and meaningful for staff
- Guide and coach Leaders on communicating with impact, conveying their messages with authenticity, credibility and confidence
- Develop and implement internal communications change management strategies for key projects
- Produce compelling content and messaging for a range of channels, such as leadership messages, intranet articles and presentations
- Develop creative content such as film, photography and infographics to communicate complex projects and technical information in an appealing and digestible way
- Use data and analytics to measure and improve the effectiveness of communications and engagement activities
- Bring external insights and trends to benchmark and refresh the internal communications approach
- Work in natural teams to drive timely, integrated and seamless internal and external strategies
- Manage third-party suppliers such as communications and content production agencies, ensuring quality delivery against service level agreements
What you need to bring:
- Strong track record in developing and executing communications strategies which engage, inspire and motivate employees
- Excellent business partnering, stakeholder management and communication skills
- Ability to understand business strategy, including complex financial and technical information, and translate this into communications plans and materials for diverse audiences
- Proven track record in developing tailored, audience-first content for a range of channels
- Creative flair and excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to adapt to changing business needs and to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Experience in managing third-party suppliers such as creative and content production agencies
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Strong communicator, collaborator and integrator
- Tertiary qualification in Communications, Media, Marketing or Journalism, or relevant professional experience in a similar industry
- Unique opportunity to work with this world leader in the Energy sector!
- Attractive negotiable day rate
- Luxurious CBD location
- 12 month contract opportunity!
Brunel is a recruitment and flexible workforce solution provider which connects talented people with opportunities throughout Australasia and around the world. We specialise in highly skilled roles across a variety of technical, professional, trades and craft disciplines, pairing candidates with industry-leading projects and organisations on a contract, permanent or secondment basis.
Operating in Australasia since 2001, Brunel has major bases of operation in Perth, Sydney, Brisbane and Port Moresby, which are further backed by the strength and reach of a truly global network spanning over 40 countries, 120 offices and 45 years of successful operation.
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Mandy Hobbs is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Perth