Integration Engineer – Hydrogen Power Systems
Vacancy number • PUB406373
On behalf of our client, a proud West Australian company and a global green solutions business, we are a seeking for an Integration Engineer.
This role will be based at Redcliffe and Hazelmere R&D facilities and will reort to the Heavy Industry Integration Principal Engineer.
About this role
- Lead and execute the systems engineering process, including requirements analysis, system architecture,design, integration, verification, and validation.
- Collaborate with design teams to integrate mechanical, electrical, and software components into productdesigns, ensuring seamless functionality and performance.
- Participate in design reviews to identify and address integration issues early in the product development cycle.
- Coordinate the efforts of multiple subsystem teams to ensure that components are compatible and functionoptimally within the product.
- Develop and oversee the creation of prototypes to test and validate integration designs, making necessaryadjustments to achieve project goals.
- Plan and execute verification and validation tests to ensure that the integrated product meets designrequirements and quality standards.
- Ensure that integrated systems and products comply with relevant industry standards, safety regulations, andquality requirements.
- Collaborate with external suppliers and partners to integrate third-party components into product designs,ensuring they meet our performance and quality standards.
- Troubleshoot and resolve integration issues as they arise during the design and development process
- Maintain detailed records of integration processes, changes, and test results to support projectdocumentation and reporting.
- Stay updated on industry trends, new technologies, and best practices to drive continuous improvement inintegration processes and product quality.
What you need to bring:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Software/Systems Engineering or related discipline.
- Proven experience in integration engineering or a related role within product design and development.
- Strong knowledge of systems engineering principles and best practices.
- Experience in fixed plant electrical design advantageous
- Proficiency in computer-aided design (CAD) software and knowledge of modelling, simulation and CAEtechniques beneficial.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to quality.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies in product development.
- Australian Full working rights
- 12 month contract (initially) with the view of permanent employment
- Perth based
- Hydrogen Power Systems Project
- Work with a global green solutions business
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Yamila Cabral is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406373