Instrumentation and Controls Engineer
Vacancy number • PUB406475
Brunel is actively seeking candidates for the role of Instrumentation and Controls Engineer for our esteemed mining client. The selected Instrumentation and Controls Engineer will bring specialized expertise to manage the delivery of a designated technical scope of work across various studies and projects, playing a central role in ensuring the success of the project.
About this role
- Design, develop, and implement control systems and instrumentation solutions to enhance operational efficiency.
- Perform detailed analysis and troubleshooting of control systems, ensuring optimal performance and reliability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate instrumentation and control systems into diverse projects.
- Develop and execute testing procedures to validate the functionality and reliability of instrumentation and control systems.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and advancements to contribute innovative solutions to enhance our technological capabilities.
What you need to bring:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering with a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) designation.
- Bring 7-10+ years of hands-on experience in Instrumentation and Controls within the Mining industry.
- Demonstrate technical competency, safety leadership, and sustainability understanding.
- Previous construction and field experience preferred.
- Showcase project experience as an owner's team representative or EPCM contractor.
- Excel in collaborative teamwork, prioritizing activities for project success.
- Possess strong critical thinking skills and proficiency in project management tools.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
What We OfferWhy work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 officesglobally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your
About UsBrunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Brunel provides the global recruitment and workforce services you need to lead your industry. With 45 years of market experience in Renewable Energy, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Mining and Infrastructure, we help you finish major projects safely, compliantly, on-time, within budget and at the highest quality, so you can keep growing – anywhere in the world.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Andy Borgatti is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406475