About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Master
- Closing date: Monday, April 3, 2023
About this role: Installation Project Manager
Our client, a High-Profile Global Organisation within the Energy Sector, has a exciting contract opportunity for a highly skilled Installation Project Manager to work within one of their Project Teams
Start date: ASAP
Contract type: Permanent
What you Will be Doing:
- Define scope of the contract;
- Set-up the project based on budget and schedule;
- Own the Execution Strategy and Execution Plan and direct project activity to achieve successful completion;
- Cascade the Project objectives/ targets to the Project team and ensure they are well understood;
- Reassess and challenge the performance improvements by reviewing work schedules/plans, reducing costs, maximizing use of resources, etc;
- Ensure corrective actions are in place based on expert advice as required;
- Drive the safety culture throughout the project;
- Ensure that project risks have been suitably addressed, shared with project team and cover by commercial contingencies in main project forecast and mitigations are in place to reduce these risks.
What you need to bring:
You are Right for This Role if:
- Masters Engineering Degree or equivalent;
- Minimum 5 years in O&G industry in offshore installation activities;
- Ability to analyze, maintain and track schedule of activities including critical path analysis;
- Ability to analyze, maintain and track budget and financial forecast;
- Knowledge of offshore installation market;
- Experience in offshore project installation;
- Understanding of financial context and constraints;
- Strong Reporting and analysis capabilities.
This contract offers a competitive rate
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Ben Callander is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy UK Manchester