About this job
- Market: Life Sciences & Health Care
- Industry: Medical devices
- Area of expertise: Communications
- Location: St. Paul
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Academic Bachelor
- Closing date: Sunday, December 24, 2023
About this role: Inside Sales Representative
The Account Manager, or Inside Sales Representative acts as the main point of contact in matters relating to customer concerns and needs, building and strengthening customer relationships, and serving as the customer’s advocate. Management of all active parts, knowing all aspects, statuses and the problem-solving of each from initial contact through final payment.
- Oversee key activities that are in process for a customer, including follow-ups and escalating as appropriate to get resolution in a timely manner and communicating task/project status with the customer.
- Build strong relationships with customers, be the main point of contact for their issues, delivering good/bad news promptly.
- Manage projects in conjunction with Project Manager, BDM, and all functional teams.
- Liaise cross functionally with other internal functions and operations to resolve customer and internal issues.
- Manage company part configuration, change control, and all customer documentation.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Develop a working knowledge of company’s production capabilities.
- Manage customer orders, quotes, want dates, shipment information, and able to remove roadblocks, problem solve issues, and update BDMs on all statuses as requested.
- Enter and manage customer complaint cases and returns, and manage expiring raw materials.
- Review, correct, and confirm acceptance of Customer Purchase Orders within 48 hours of receipt.
- Communicate daily with Customer, Sales, & Operations to ensure that the jobs are on schedule and accurate to meet customers’ requirements.
- Attend all customer meetings and document meeting minutes/outcomes in CRM database, receive, track, and distribute all customer communication.
- Assist BDM in gathering information of all types for customer requests, project status updates, and pricing decisions.
What you need to bring:
- Associates to Bachelor Degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field and/or equivalent industry related customer service or inside sales experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- PC skills, specifically with internet search capabilities, Linked In social media, and Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) plus ability to learn new and proprietary systems.
- Continual attention to detail while completing multiple tasks at a time.
- Experience in a production-based environment preferred.
Why work with Brunel? We are proud to offer exciting career opportunities from over 100 offices globally in 42 countries. Advancing your career takes time and effort – let us match you to your ideal position.
Brunel has a reputation for working with some of the best in the business. That’s what we continually strive for. Brunel provides the global recruitment and workforce services you need to lead your industry. With 45 years of market experience in Renewable Energy, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Mining and Infrastructure, we help you finish major projects safely, compliantly, on-time, within budget and at the highest quality, so you can keep growing – anywhere in the world.
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Meagan Geris is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel USA - Minneapolis