About this job
- Market: Energy
- Industry: Oil & Gas
- Area of expertise: Project Management & Services
- Location: Australia
What is required?
- Hours per week: 40
- Education level: Professional Bachelor
- Closing date: Friday, February 3, 2023
About this role: IFC Labor and Working Conditions Advisor
Brunel Papua New Guinea are seeking an IFC Labor and Working Conditions Advisor to work with one of the largest energy companies in the world, who have assets in Oil & Gas, LNG and Renewable energy.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will always act in the best interests of the client, whilst adhering to Company and Affiliate Policies. Demonstrate personal commitment to HSSE and to the values and principles of the Code of Conduct. Maintain and safeguard confidential files, documents, and records as they relate to Company operations
Activities of the role:
- Monitor status of Project compliance IFC/Lender to Labor and Working Conditions performance standards
- Contribute to the review of Project documentation and HR management system documents required for IFC/Lender compliance (e.g. Grievance Management, Labor Management and Human Rights, Training & Local Employment.)
- Provision of capacity building for office teams on IFC/Lender Labor and Working conditions standards.
- Support Project Risk assessment exercises.
- Liaison and coordination with project teams and other departments (eg. BSE, Contracts and Procurement) to ensure IFC/Lender Labor and Working Conditions compliance.
- Support the development of IFC/Lender compliant Labor clauses in the construction tenders in particular, but not limited to FEED and EPC contracts. Participate in assessment of bidders on aspects pertaining to their labor performance.
- Review HR policies, HR procedures, Employee grievance management, Workforce accommodation standards and contractor labor to ensure compliance on Labor and Working Conditions.
- Ensuring adequacy of alternative analysis and management of change processes.
What you need to bring:
- Perfect knowledge of IFC Performance Standards and international best practices (e.g. Equator principles, ICMM)
- Strong expertise in the social disciplines Labor and workforce management
- Previous experience(s) in working with large onshore industrial/infrastructure projects
- Minimum 10 years of work experience required
- Ability to work in high pressure situations
- Capacity of working autonomously and within a team
- Creative problem solving and creative thinking
- Strong level of interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent reporting skills (concision, analyses)
Start applying immediately
Sending an application is quick and easy. Just make sure you have the required documents ready to go.
- Job references (optional)
- Motivation Letter (optional)
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Wilfred Kochannek is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number:
Brunel Energy Australia Brisbane