Vacancy number • PUB406616
Brunel Energy is looking for a Hydrogeologist to join our client’s water well drilling team based in the Pilbara region. This role is open to individuals with a Geology or Hydrology degree. Experience working in the field is advantageous but full support and on-the-job training will be provided. Graduates are encouraged to apply.
About this role
Your daily operations will include:
- Assist with Hydro-drilling supervision including well design, drill logging and pump testing
- Perform Field geochemical measurements
- Assist with Safety inspections and daily reporting
- Assist with Water balance computation and aquifer conceptualization
- Get involved with Pit dewatering planning and numerical modelling
- Field hydrogeology investigation – measurements and sampling
- Provide Data collation and QA analysis of early interpretations (test data)
- Work closely with the Drilling Crews and Field Technicians
What you need to bring:
To be eligible for this role you need:
- A Degree in Geology or Hydrogeology
- Experience in a field-based role is advantageous
- Strong Communication skills and ability to get on well with others
- Manual Drivers License
- Previous experience working in a rural environment will be highly regarded
Our client is one of the leading Iron-Ore producers for Australia, based in the the Pilbara Region. They have a strong set of core values that they uphold in all areas of the company. They appreciate ingenuity, hard work and enthusiasm from their team and in return, offer:
- 8:6 roster
- Temp to Perm based on performance
- Day shift only
- Comfortable camp facilities including gym, pool, basketball/tennis courts and more
- Access to Brunel benefits - discounts on hotels, gym and insurance and more
Brunel is proud to be equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and female candidates.
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Join Brunel’s powerful global network, where passionate, results-driven specialists come together with industry-leading clients. By connecting specialists to pioneering projects, we drive change in many industries, enabling growth and delivering great outcomes. Brunel helps you reach your full potential and empowers you to make an impact within a purpose-driven global company.
Explore your career opportunities!
At Brunel, we are proud of our unique corporate culture, which is shaped and nurtured by the collective efforts of our employees. Our work environment is characterised by an authentic, communicative and inclusive approach to teamwork that fosters an atmosphere of collaboration and creativity. Our values are at the center of everything we do – for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves.
Since 1975, our mission has always been to connect specialists to exciting career opportunities, to support the development of these careers, and to offer fair and equal employment. This has enabled us to create a truly sustainable and durable business model. Having a passion for people and caring deeply for the environment is not only part of Brunel’s DNA but is also reflected in our culture and values. As a global company, we take our social responsibility very seriously.
Join us on our mission!
Any questions remaining?
Your consultant, Rebecca Daglan is happy to clarify anything about this vacancy. When reaching out, use this number: PUB406616